Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Reason for doing Artsy Flair



I hope to get back to the German/French speaking nations of Europe. Can't wait to work with the Sayers and maybe see the Robinette family again. I couldn't ask for a better couple to work with! Such an inspiration! I truly love EUROPE ever since I became a teenager.. EUROPE has been in my heart, my mind, my prayers, and my thoughts. There isn't a day that goes by that I do not think or pray for EUROPE. I know the BEST is YET to COME! I am thankful for the support of others and that they also believe in me. More importantly that they believe in the GREAT AMAZING ALL POWERFUL ONE TRUE GOD WE SERVE! Isn't he GOOD? When I think of HIS goodness, it makes me want to SHOUT! DANCE! PRAISE HIM! He deserves all I can GIVE! In 2013, this year will be a year of GROWTH, REVIVAL, the SUPERNATURAL taking place, and I most definitely am EXPECTING GREAT THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment